Change is unavoidable for a business to grow, to respond to customer needs and address the evolving competitive landscape. But change for organisations can often be a challenge. Typically only 30% of change projects succeed so imagine the savings in time, profit, growth and energy if you could boost that figure to 70%.
Using Mindshop founder Dr Chris Mason’s ground-breaking change success 1st Executive can help
you develop strategies to boost your probability of change success. Prevent ‘ground hog’ years where targets are set but rarely realised and uncover the root causes, rather than the symptoms of what may be blocking your ability to successfully change.
How we deliver
Our senior advisors have experience across a myriad of industries and business sizes to support the development of a clear plan to boost your probability of change success. This will include covering:
• The history of change management
• Revealing Dr Chris Mason’s change success methodology
• Discovering the 3 key factors and 10 sub factors of change success
• Understanding how to overcome barriers to change
Prevent ‘ground hog’ years in your business. Boost your probability of change success.
The key benefits of the Change Success process with 1 st Executive are:
• Auditing your change initiative’s current probability of change success
• Workshops facilitated by an experienced business advisor
• Prioritisation of your key change issues
• Development of strategies to improve change success
• Drive strategies into specific actions
• Walk away with a clear and concise ‘One Page Plan’ for change success
• Allocate responsibilities and timelines for action items
Importantly, 1st Executive can assist in turning your change success plans into reality. We support your implementation process with a combination of face-to-face and online advisory support. The likelihood of implementation success is greatly improved because all actions are captured online so your personnel are held accountable for timely delivery, plus any training they need can be delivered when and where they need it, either ‘just-in-time’ online or in person. Contact us to discuss your specific change success needs with an experienced business advisor.